- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Recruitment and Registration of applicants on staffing database
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Assist in payroll preparation by documenting relevant data.
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field
- Higher Diploma in HR
- IHRM Member
- Previous internship or entry level experience is an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge of labour law
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org before end of day 02 May 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted