Do you have a proven track record as a life insurance sales agent?
Would you like to take the next step in your career by running your own team?
Do you thirst for a leadership position in a leading life insurance company?
We are a leading life insurance multinational with a rich heritage spanning 171 years and a presence on four continents.
As part of our expansion strategy in Kenya, we are seeking to hire Sales Managers in one of our branches within Nairobi.
- Ensure the team meets the allocated production targets.
- Maintain an average premium of Ksh 4,500 per case in the branch
- Maintain a monthly activity ratio of 46% for all agents under your supervision.
- Achieve a minimum of 4 Team Leaders in 12 months.
- Recruit qualified and competent Team Leaders for the branch.
- Ensure that each Team Leader in the branch recruits at least 15 agents in the year
- Recruit 20 agents to directly report to you.
- Motivate each Team Leader to recruit at least 15 agents.
- Ensure the unit maintains a minimum business persistency of at least 80%.
- Ensure that all agents in the agency satisfy the minimum Company requirements, including licensing.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly performance reports as required by the Company.
- Ensure that all teams achieve their new business production and premium income targets on a weekly basis.
- Negotiate, open and maintain new check-off facilities.
Compensation and Benefits
- An attractive incentive pay in addition to overriding commissions, own commissions and other benefits.
- A proven track record as a life insurance sales agent.
How to Apply
To apply, CLICK HERE to complete this online form.
Canvassing or sending false information will lead to automatic disqualification.