Job Vacancy: IT Pre-Sales Manager
As an IT Pre-Sales Manager, you will ensure sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical close” in complex solutions.
- Working closely with the commercial team on proposals and pitches for business.
- Attending meetings with commercial team and acting as a technical expert.
- Putting together business cases for the commercial team to support their proposals.
- Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
- Ensuring that the company’s product can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
- Working closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
- Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
- Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the commercial team.
- Providing ongoing support for customers post implementation.
- Producing detailed costings for customers and ensuring the contract is profitable.
- Anticipate and recognize any client objections in order to close sales
- Research and communicate information about target sectors, customers and competitors
- Gain and share understanding of prospect’s organization, processes, business strategies, product or service offerings and decision-making structures
- Effectively negotiate with multiple levels of executive management within prospective client organizations
- Use in-depth knowledge and insight of key competitors to create compelling reasons for prospective clients to engage with the company.
- Articulate to clients the benefits of the project management approach and educate them about new ideas and new ways of thinking
- Communicate the status of opportunities, clearly articulate next steps and discuss potential risks with the wider sales and account management team in weekly meeting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information Technology or related studies.
- Minimum of 4 years of B2B IT solution sales experience.
If you qualify for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Indicating position applied for in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.