Job Vacancy: IT Project Manager
Our client in the IT sector seeks to hire a Project Manager.
This role is responsible for managing a portfolio of multi-disciplined projects, with the objective of executing the successful project implementation of an Enterprise Management solution in the cloud or on premise.
- Management of the delivery schedule and budget to deliver to ensure project delivery is on time and in budget
- Management of third party and specialist resources assigned to the project
- Leads and manages project and resource schedules assigning and tracking tasks planned for the project team
- Project progress tracking
- Identifies, manages and mitigates the risks that may impact the project
- Complete project weekly status reports and steering committee presentations
- Communicates project activities including progress, budget, risks, issues to both client and organisation stake holders
- Champion and enforcer of the implementation methodology
- Assists with pre-sales project activities and including project estimation, contracts and presentation of project and methodologies to prospective customers
- Manages quality of the project deliverables
- Positive relationship management with client and key stakeholders
- Commercial awareness and excellent negotiation skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Business Information Technology or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in Project Management.
- PMP certified
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
If you qualify for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Indicating position applied for in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.