K-Unity is a well-established Sacco Licensed by SASRA as a deposit taking Sacco with operations in Kiambu, Nakuru, Narok and Nairobi County.
We offer saving, credit and insurance services to Agribusinesses, Organized Groups, SMEs, Individual Businesses, Employees, both in Public and Private Sectors.
We are looking for a highly committed and motivated professional for the position of Insurance Manager.
Job Summary: The Job holder will be responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies that will revamp our insurance products and services by identifying prospects to secure new market.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
The incumbent will report to the Chief Executive Officer and will be responsible for:
- Implement the SACCO’s insurance strategies.
- Retain existing and recruit new clients
- Prepare timely reports of sales forecasts and field activities.
- Providing strategic leadership In the Department.
- Work closely with underwriters.
- Get market Intelligence on insurance matters.
- Analyzing business results with a view to reviewing various strategies and /or effecting control measures .
- Ensure that the good Image of the organization is always enhanced by embracing customer care principles.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- A Bachelors’ degree in a Business-related field.
- AIIK/ACII or Certificate of Proficiency from college of insurance is a must for this Position
- 5 years relevant working experience in an Insurance Company or Agency.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Effective communicator — both verbally and in writing.
- Good marketing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Focused and self -driven
- Attentive to detail.
Kindly send your CV and cover letter detailing your experience and qualifications for the job and address it to email@example.com.
All applications should be made on or before Friday 23rd April 2019.