Job Title: Country Manager – Partnerships & Sales (Kenya)
KickStart International prides itself in being an award-winning, global nonprofit social enterprise that develops and mass- markets low-cost irrigation solutions that are bought by thousands of small-holder farmers in developing countries by enabling them to lift themselves out of poverty. This is fun open-ended job within an exciting team which needs some travel out to support our country teams in Kenya.
- Create the market development and sales plans for Kenya, lead and manage the implementation of the plan to ensure growth in sales, social impacts, market share and profitability in Kenya.
- Achieve sales targets with minimal cost and ensuring maximum satisfaction to our customers.
- Ensure good selection, development and management of a good distributor network.
- Manage seamlessly the Partnership network while targeting high performance and high impacts.
- Ensure compliance to all statutory and legislative requirements as per the Kenyan law.
- Conduct risk assessment and advise Kickstart International on exposures and timely mitigations.
- Prudent management of Kickstart International Inc resources allocated for Kenya.
Skills / Qualification Requirements
- Degree in sales and marketing, Irrigation Engineering, or Diploma in Sales and Marketing with at least five (5) years hands on sales and marketing experience.
- An MBA/experience with private sector/NGOs and social enterprise business will be an added advantage.
- Project Management skills/experience.
- Good knowledge and command of computer and presentation skills
Best fit for the role will have…
- Strong managerial and people development skills able to build capacity and competency among team
- Good communication, analytical skills, customer care and interpersonal skills.
- Organizational and planning skills and works with minimal supervision.
- Can do attitude, a team player and a highly motivational leader.
- Proactive, self-taught, innovative individual able to present ideas in a user friendly language.
- Problem solving abilities with keen attention to detail.
Send your CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position on the subject line by close of business 30th April 2019.