Position: Lab Technologists
Type of Work: Sales
Nature of Work: Full time
No Required: 5
Salary: 30K plus Commissions
Job Summary and Key Functions: Our client deals with Lab Equipment. They distribute the equipment all over the country and are seeking to recruit five laboratory Technicians, who are well versed with most laboratory tools. The team will be trained to sell, install, set up and train the customers. The team will mostly perform online and field work to cover a given market region.
The team will plan work schedule and arrange appointments with potential customers.
They will be trained on how to pitch, identify market and make presentations. Building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staffs and keeping detailed records of work. Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector. Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
Key Requirements and Skills
- Diploma in Laboratory Technology a MUST
- 1-2 years’ working experience in any field
- Those with experience selling Laboratory Equipment will have an added advantage
- Knowledge of most Lab equipment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Trainable and open to new ideas
- Young and Energetic
- Use of Laboratory Equipment
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted