Job Vacancy: Sales Executive – Land
Location: Thika Road, Nairobi
Our client, a land selling company, is recruiting for a Sales Executive to join their growing Nairobi branch office.
Job Summary: The incumbent of this position shall take the client through the products and services offered by the company until the execution of the sale; Build business by identifying and prospecting clients; conduct market research.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies business opportunities by prospecting different clients.
- Book appointments with corporate and other clients; visit them in their offices to present the company’s products.
- Carry out product demonstration to clients and brief them about the location, benefits, price and modes of payment.
- Follow up prospects till execution of the sale and after sale service.
- Researching and developing new ways of sourcing new clients; identifying institutions that have groups and approach them for demonstration.
- Handle correspondences and inquiries through email, phones or face to face.
- Assist the customer service officer in marketing during events.
- Follow up with client payments
- Create a good relationship with clients by providing support, information and guidance
- Maintain and update clients database contacts and status of ongoing sales
- Generate sales plan reports, challenges and achievements; daily, weekly and monthly.
Key Requirements and Competencies:
- More than 1 year experience in selling land
- Excellent commercial acumen coupled with a business development track record
- Ability to drive account performances whilst delivering cost effective results
- Self-motivated, flexible and open to change.
- Strong planning, organizing, reporting and networking skills.
- A natural communicator with excellent negotiation, persuasive, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Highly driven with enthusiasm to meet high sales targets and to cope under demanding pressure.
- Trustworthy, professional and reliable when dealing with confidential information.
- Business related qualification and 3-5 years’ experience in sales & marketing
- Proficiency in computer skills; MS Office
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 26th April 2019
Compensation: 25,000 + attractive commissions, medical, airtime
Correspondence: Detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.