We’re looking to hire a dynamic, talented and target driven Marketing Assistant to be part of our sales & marketing team.
The role is based at their Nairobi Office.
Salary: Ksh 15,000 – 17,000 plus commissions
The successful candidate will be responsible for business development, attracting new clients and relationship building to generate repeat business.
He/She will be in charge of ensuring good relations with the candidates and matching quality candidate with the clients’ needs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Business Development – Sourcing for companies with hiring needs.
- Cold selling – meeting the weekly cold calling/mailing targets.
- Developing and maintaining a healthy sales pipeline
- Meeting monthly sales targets
- Managing clients’ and candidates relationships.
- Advertising position to attract viable candidates using marketing tools and networks.
- Building and maintaining client relations.
- Receiving application, short listing and conducting interviews.
- Background checks for shortlisted candidates.
- Regular meetings with the clients to understand their staffing needs on continuous basis.
- Follow up on client assignments and getting feedback to ensure that clients are satisfied.
- Maintaining and updating clients and candidates databases.
- Liaising with the finance and ensuring clients gets invoices on time and that payments are settled on time.
Skills and Competencies
- Bachelors’ Degree or Diploma in Human Resources Management or related discipline.
- One year experience
- Must demonstrate outstanding marketing skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Honest, high integrity and transparent.
- Work with minimum supervision
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating “MARKETING ASSISTANT” on the email subject line.
All applications should reach us on or before 15th May, 2019.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.