MFI Sales Manager – Capital Mobilization
Our client is a fast growing MFI with operations in Kenya.
They seek to recruit a highly competent person in the position of Sales Manager.
Capital mobilization: develop and maintain a network of high net-worth investors whose funds shall be invested and managed by the MFI. The Sales Manager shall be responsible for the growth of investor portfolio. Availing investment opportunities and explaining the ROI elements to the potential investors.
Relationship management: Maintaining constant communication with the stakeholders and managing relationships.
Strategy development: The Sales Manager shall be central to advising on the development of strategic focus on capital growth and management and will be the key go-to person for the Directors and the CEO.
- Must have a first degree in a business related profession
- Minimum of 5 years working with a successful Microfinance Institution in similar or related capacity.
- Excellent understanding of capital mobilization and networking strategies
- Highly intelligent and strong personality
- An execution superstar with a great sense of imagination and business acumen
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Kiswahili;
- Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Ability to interact with diverse group of people
- Full understanding of enterprise value chain systems and general operations of MFIs.
- Ability to make independent decisions;
- Meticulous and detail.
- Able to align own and departmental goals with the overall company objectives.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send their applications to email@example.com clearly quoting “MFI SALES MANAGER” on the email subject line.
Applications should reach us on or before 15th May 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.