Oasis Healthcare Group is currently looking for a qualified and dedicated individual to fill the following vacancy.
Job Title: Laboratory Technologist
Job Type: Full Time
Main Purpose: Reporting to the Hospital Administrator, the successful candidate will help in running the lab on a daily basis.
Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
- Collect blood samples from patients.
- Practice proper patient identification, especially when working on hospital floors.
- Label vials with patient names and dates.
- Decipher the best method for drawing blood depending on the specific patient.
- Centrifuge blood samples, depending on if this is allowed in the state you are working in.
- Expect to work with a large number of patients varying in age and health status. Machines: it is the responsibility of the Lab Tech to run Quality control for all machines and reagents before any tests have been done to ensure validity and correctness of results.
- It is the responsibility of the Lab Tech to ensure confidentiality of all patients’ results at all times. The responsible lab tech will be held liable in cases of patients test results leaked to third parties.
- A Certificate in Phlebotomy
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate data critically.
- Ability to prepare and keep budgets.
- Computer literate.
How to Apply
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at Oasis Doctors Plaza Nairobi at Greenhouse along Ngong Road.
Online to email@example.com;
Applications to reach us before close of business 23/04/2019.