Oasis Healthcare Group is currently looking for a qualified and dedicated individual to fill the following vacancy.
Job Title: Phlebotomist
Job Type: Full Time
Main Purpose: Reporting to the In-Charge Phlebotomist, the successful candidate will help in running the lab on a daily basis.
Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
- Collect blood samples from patients.
- Practice proper patient identification, especially when working on hospital floors.
- Label vials with patient names and dates.
- Decipher the best method for drawing blood depending on the specific patient.
- Transport all specimen samples to a nearby laboratory as need be.
- Centrifuge blood samples, depending on if this is allowed in the state you are working in.
- Expect to work with a large number of patients varying in age and health status.
- A Diploma in Laboratory Technologist
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate data critically.
- Ability to prepare and keep budgets.
- Computer literate.
How to Apply
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at Oasis Specialist Hospital, Kisii
Online to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to reach us before close of business 23/04/2019.