Meet the Recruiter – Nairobi (May 2019)
Join One Acre Fund recruiters and likeminded professionals in Nairobi on May 17th to learn about the organization and our career opportunities.
This event is intended for professionals with 5+ years of experience.
Apply to attend One Acre Fund’s ” Meet the Recruiter” event in Nairobi on May 17th, between 5pm to 7:30pm EAT.
Application deadline: Thursday May 9th at 11:59 pm EAT
As an organization, we have ambitious goals to serve 1.6 million farm families and to grow our staff network from 6,000 to 8,500 by 2022. We have several exciting leadership roles open within our Kenya teams and we are looking specifically to meet talented and innovative Field Operations, Logistics and Innovations professionals.
Our priority associate roles are:
- Innovations Associate – Looking for experienced, fiercely entrepreneurial, and humble leaders to build scalable solutions for smallholder farmers.
- People Innovations Associate – Seeking a professional who will independently scope and execute high-priority People projects for the Kenya program by relating well with our team at all levels and discussing staffing issues effectively with the leadership.
- Field Staff Management Associate – Seeking a strategically minded, results oriented professional with experience in people facing work to join our Field Staff Management team in Kenya
- Marketing and Enrollment Associate – Seeking a strategic and resourceful professional to help us grow our program through developing our marketing strategy and leading the operational planning for our annual farmer enrollment.
- Logistics Associate – Looking for a professional to coordinate the delivery of life-altering inputs to farmers across Kenya.
You’ll come away from the event with:
- A thorough understanding of One Acre Fund and how it operates
- An overview of the organization’s growth plans and audacious goals
- A better understanding of the organizational culture
- An idea of what a long-term career in a fast growing social enterprise can look like
If you would like to attend the event, please CLICK HERE to alert the team of your interest.
Please apply by Thursday, May 9th at 11:59 pm EAT.
All applicants will be contacted via email by Friday May, 10th and those invited to attend will receive additional information, including the location.
Apply as soon as possible!