Job Title: OSS Automation Engineer
Sub-function: Converged Services Operations
Reports to: HOD – Converged Services Operations
Role purpose: The OSS Automation Engineer shall be responsible for the end-to-end automation for all OSS and Telco functions. The responsibility shall but will not be limited to automation of business processes, systems integrations, customization of existing Systems, setting up of test platforms and creation and customization of reports.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science/Telecom engineering /electrical& electronics engineering/IT.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in a busy heterogeneous IT or Telco environment
- Working knowledge of Linux, databases, Big data,
- Developing knowledge of Microservices, Perl/Python Scripting, Java/C#, Mobile Application design and UI/X design.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- High degree of analytical skills
- Innovation – steering towards new technologies
- Stakeholder Management & Influencing
- Process and policies detail orientation
- Application of standard software development principles
- Working with minimal supervision
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your resume with your cell phone contact indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role, clearly quoting the job title and job reference to the address below.