Our client in the financial management space providing innovative payment solutions is looking to fill in the role of:
- Coordinate the CEO’s activities including Board and philanthropic engagements
- Manage the CEO’s daily schedule
- Keep the CEO informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Attend select CEO’s meeting and capture the action points and follow through
- Facilitate the CEO’s meetings & travel
- Follow up on actions and commitments made by and to the CEO
- Track the progress of identified networks / business development contact
- Research and provide reports to the CEO on prospective clients
- Prepare briefs on any new business prospect before any meetings
- Manage the CEO’s talks and writing engagements
- Research and provide reports to the CEO and other Executive Directors on varied matters
- Follow through on MOUs between partners to ensure completion of the process
- Manage correspondence between the CEO and strategic partners
- Monitor the strategic partnerships actions & status
- Manage all the corporate correspondence
- 3+ years as an Executive Assistant
- Business Degree with additional qualification in Business
- Proficient communicator at all levels, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Possess top-level interpersonal, analytical and negotiation skills
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrate creativity & initiative and require minimal supervision.
- Possess the ability to assess and prioritize workload in a strict deadline-driven environment
If you are driven and looking to bring your exceptional talent and ideas, kindly send your application to email@example.com before 3rd May 2019 @ 5pm.
Kindly include the job title in your application’s heading.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.