Our client seeks to recruit a Gardener for a private residence.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 2 years experience in the same capacity.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining the compound landscape
- Planning and executing landscaping operations including preparing the terrain, applying fertilizers, seeding and sodding lawns.
- Having a professional eye and ensuring that the beauty of the compound is always maintained.
- Plant new and repair established lawns, mowing, cleaning the grounds using rakes, brooms and hoses.
- Spraying trees and shrubs
- Undertaking upkeep and repair tasks in the interior and exterior of premises.
- Organizing the work to meet the set deadlines and accomplish the assigned tasks
- Gardening and maintenance work including routine landscaping, painting and filling in gaps and crevices in walls and sidewalks, undertake light installation, carpentry works, repair equipment, electrical, plumbing and other related assignments.
- Must have completed Form 4.
- Possess a valid certificate of good conduct.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience working as a Handyman with hardware tools and electrical equipment
- Good track record in previous employments
How to Apply:
If you think you meet the requirements for this position, please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “GARDENER” in the email subject line.
Applications must be received on or before 12th May, 2019.
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.