Our client is a leading Real Estate management company with managing multiple complete and developing projects in Kenya.
They seek to hire an experienced Property Manager to oversee management, planning, coordination and implementation of all property management activities.
The ideal candidate will take charge of the teams in different geographical regions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attract tenants by working with the appointed agencies and internal team to advertise vacancies
- Manage and negotiate contracts for the purchase or lease of the property
- Managing teams in multiple locations.
- Secure contracts by collecting security deposits
- Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates, calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes and profit goals
- Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rent, paying bills, forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective action
- Manage all contracts with external vendors for landscaping, cleaning and security services and perform appraisals regularly
- Maintain property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units, completing repairs and planning for renovations
- Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services
- Supervise all repair works
- Maintaining records for inspections, signed leases, maintenance requests, complaints and any repairs
- Ensuring good working relationships with all partners including contracted services providers, tenants, suppliers and authorities.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Land economics, Business Administration or related field
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in similar position
- Thorough knowledge of property management procedures and activities
- Excellent Planning and Organizing skills
- Excellent Customer Service and Communication Skills
- Strong team leadership skills
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills.
How to Apply
If you meet the criteria set above, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly quoting “PROPERTY MANAGER” on the email subject line.
Applications closes on 10th May 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.