Our client is a leading trusted provider of housing solutions in Kenya and they are seeking to hire a highly competent Digital Marketer with PR experience who is able to improve on the functionality of the company’s website and improve their social media presence.
Industry: Real Estate
Gross Salary: 30K – 40K
- Plan and manage social media platforms.
- Generate digital content (blog posts, whitepapers, guides, case studies, and videos)
- Plan, manage and control the internal communication within the company related to the brand.
- Manage and update the company’s websites and keep them up to date with Search Engines benchmarks.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect the website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Design and oversee all aspects of digital marketing department including marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Plan and execute market research & competitor reviews
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns i.e. engaging influencers
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organizations
- Organizing and attending promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits
- Analyze the success of campaigns and the effectiveness of marketing channels
- Keep up to date with online marketing trends and technologies affecting the real estate industry.
- Continuously research new online tools and platforms to increase marketing efficiency and lead generation
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Graphics design will be added advantage
- Minimum 1-2 year of experience in digital marketing
- Must be self-driven and takes initiative in giving marketing ideas
- Must be assertive when it comes to looking for influencers
- Hands on experience of marketing and analysis tools, social media and offline marketing skills
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Understanding of content/inbound marketing and lead nurturing
- Excellent event and organizational skills
- Excellent reporting skills and be able to adhere to deadlines
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Digital Marketer-Real Estate) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 6th May 2019.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.