A real estate company based in Nairobi that deals with services including letting, property management and relocation services.
They seek to hire highly motivated individual who will be tasked with below responsibilities to meet the company’s revenue target and strategic growth plan.
Title: Real Estate Sales Representative
Compensation: Attractive commission and Incentives based on performance.
Location: Nakuru, Nyahururu, Eldoret, Kisumu, Bungoma, Migori.
- Acquiring new clients by approaching property owners (landlords/landladies).
- Research on Letting out properties at right market rate.
- Determine client’s needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc.)
- Maintain and update listings of available properties.
- Promote sales through advertisements and listing services.
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
- Basic knowledge about real estate, past working experience as a sales guy in a real estate company a plus.
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills.
- Pleasant and trustworthy.
- Age group from 25.
- Must be a residence of respective area one is applying for.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title and preferred location on the email subject (e.g. Real Estate Sales Representative – Nakuru) to email@example.com before 18th April 2019.