Our client is a SACCO located in Kiambu Town.
They are seeking to hire an ICT Officer who will be responsible for the smooth running of the ERP and ICT infrastructure, as well as advising the management and the Board on all matters pertaining to Information Technology.
- Performing system administration on the organization’s server and active directory, Domain, mail server, file sharing and windows server and ensuring programming standards are maintained.
- Oversight of the ERP system and handling system issues arising by liaising with service provider
- Analyzing network performance issues and breakdowns of systems and peripheral equipment.
- Creating and maintaining user connectivity and creating user accounts based on organizations protocol and standards
- Computer system maintenance both hardware and software
- Identifying new emerging technologies and provide appropriate information and guidance on emerging and best practices in ICT
- Ensuring implementation of well-coordinated systems with sufficient controls in all areas of ICT
- Resolving user problems and offer help desk services and support to computer users
- Managing company database and ensuring database security policy, daily backups
- Taking a leading role in development of ICT Value added services such as mobile platforms
- Effective operation, support, and continual improvement of existing business applications, computer hardware and networks(LAN); Providing ICT user administration and support
- Implementing computer security measures and guidelines to safeguard information against malicious or unauthorized access, modification, destruction and virus attacks by ensuring antivirus programs, patches are installed and up to date
- Repairing and maintaining existing equipment such as desktop PCs, laptops, printers, monitors, projectors, PABX, CCTV, Biometric, UPS and other computer equipment while Maintaining ICT equipment inventory
- Reviewing, testing and evaluating both hardware systems and software solutions to determine their efficiency, reliability, compatibility and updating them as necessary
- Conducting staff awareness on technological changes and emerging cyber security risks
- Maintaining backup of user data, CCTV and biometric data on various media; and Coordinating preventive maintenances process as scheduled
Qualifications and Skills:
- A Degree/Diploma in IT or related field.
- 3-4 years’ experience running a busy IT Department
- Prior experience managing an integrated mobile platform infrastructure
- Technical competencies, networking, maintenance, SQL
- Punctual, organized and trustworthy
- Ladies are encouraged to apply
- Strong communications and leadership skills
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (ICT Officer) to email@example.com by or before Thursday 18th April 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.