Job Title: Insurance Manager
Gross Salary: Competitive
Reporting to: C.E.O
Our Client is a well-established Sacco Licensed by SASRA as a deposit taking Sacco with operations in Kiambu, Nakuru, Narok and Nairobi County.
They seek to hire an insurance manager to be responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies that will revamp the insurance products and services by identifying prospects to secure new market.
- Implement the SACCO’s insurance strategies.
- Retain existing and recruit new clients
- Prepare timely reports of sales forecasts and field activities.
- Providing strategic leadership in the Department.
- Work closely with underwriters.
- Get market intelligence on insurance matters.
- Analyzing business results with a view to reviewing various strategies and /or effecting control measures.
- Ensure that the good image of the organization is always enhanced by embracing customer care principles.
- A Bachelors’ degree in a Business-related field.
- AIIK/ACII or Certificate of Proficiency from college of insurance is a must for this Position
- 5 years relevant working experience in an Insurance Company or Agency.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Effective communicator – both verbally and in writing.
- Good marketing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Focused and self-driven
- Attentive to detail.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Insurance Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org before 23rd April 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.