Company Name: Safepak Limited
Position Title: Customer Care Representative
Position Type: Full time
Reports to: Sales & Admin Manager
General Responsibilities / Duties
- Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries.
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Writing down customer orders and issue the orders to dispatch.
- Ensuring that the payments for cash sales are done before receipts for any order are generated.
- Coordinate on delivery of customer’s order to ensure all the deliveries have been done on time.
- Give instructions in the evening to ensure all trucks have been loaded in the evening for the morning deliveries.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal /customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, follow up to ensure resolution, keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Recommends potential products to management by collecting customer information. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Take extra mile to engage customers.
Email your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org