Company Name: Safepak Limited
Position Title: Supervisor – Production
Position Type: Full time
Reports to: Sales & Admin Manager
Position Objective: Ensuring smooth running of production
General Responsibilities / Duties
- Ensuring that manpower requirement is efficiently and properly distributed in all the machines hence appropriately advising the HR in regard to this
- Ensuring all the extra duties are done and managing extra employees, in case of any
- Supervising/ Inspection of incoming and outgoing employees during shift change over This is inclusive of ensuring proper change over and hand over from one shift to another
- Ensuring and maintaining cleanliness and appending signatures on the cleaning schedules in each cleaning area
- Monitoring staff attendance and reporting appropriately in case of absence.
- Ensuring all staff conduct themselves properly according to the rules and regulations of the company i.e. ensuring high standards of discipline.
- Overseeing the general production process and preparing supervisor’s reports and handling it over to the Factory Manager at the end of every shift.
- Ensuring fairness and equality in all duties given to the general workers, emphasis on motivating the new staff by support and understanding not by harassment.
- Ensuring all staff is in full and appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Ensuring pet packers follow the required packing procedure and packaging standards provided and signing the provided packaging checklist.
- Offering first aid in case of accidents and reporting any incidents and hazards to the management.
- Requesting and issuance of packaging materials like polybags, taper and stickers and ensuring that they are appropriately utilized with minimum wastage.
- Always being the eye of the management ensuring company equipment is used appropriately and reporting any breakdowns or malfunctions.
- Acting as the link of the staff and the management.
- Any other duties as assigned
How to Apply
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org