Job Title: Sales Executive – Branding and Printing
Salary: 30K plus Commissions
Our client is a branding and advertising company in Nairobi that deals in large format printing, outdoor and indoor signage, advertising and branding services.
They seek to hire an experienced sales executive who will be tasked with selling advertising space, branding and identifying new business.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sells advertising, branding and printing services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Keep Management informed by submitting reports such as weekly work plans and monthly sales report.
- Recommend changes in products, services and policy by evaluating result and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating complaints developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to Management.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending Education workshops.
- Organising trade shows and exhibitions and any other marketing activities for the company.
- Preparing sales presentations and going for presentations
- Briefing the production on new projects in terms of budget planning, timelines and execution procedures.
- A Diploma in marketing or any related field
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales and marketing from a printing, advertising or branding company.
- Demonstrated ability to acquire new business, and retain clients.
- Ability to communicate with potential clients orally and in writing
- Should able to convince prospective customers to subscribe to advert service
- Superior negotiation and planning skills
- Must be commercially aware with a strong business acumen.
- Must have good IT and Numerical skills
- Should have an eye for detail, ability to identify the needs of a potential client and customize products to suit their needs.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Executive – Branding and Printing) to email@example.com before 26th April 2019.
Kindly indicate current salary structure and benefits on your CV.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted