We are looking for sales executives whose responsibility will be working outside the office environment sourcing potential customers and maximizing the sales of a company’s products or services.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions
- Mapping out the sales plan and execution strategies
- Visiting clients and selling company products
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Reviewing sales performance
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Monitoring database of all customers served
- Ensure optimal customer experience through service given and follow up on all inquiries
- Attend events to increase brand awareness and acquire new contacts
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Diploma in sales and marketing
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in similar position.
- Must be able to meet deadlines set by their superiors.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Proficiency in basic computers knowledge.
- Must be willing to travel to other parts of the country.
If you qualify for the above, kindly send your cv to email@example.com on or before 21st April 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This position is based in Mombasa, applicants must be willing to be stationed in Mombasa