We are currently seeking to hire competent credit officer who will be responsible for ensuring that all company debts for services rendered and products sold are collected in time.
- Collection of cheques as per your allocated list.
- Timely Dispatch of invoices and statements at the beginning of the month.
- Responsible for proper accounting for cheques and cash collected plus preparing a daily report for then client visited.
- Sorting out client’s invoices, statements and credit notes and putting them in envelops for posting and delivery.
- Prepare daily collection plan and hand over daily collection report the following morning.
- Following-up on client payment date through telephone calls or visitation.
- Reconciliation of client accounts in cases of dispute.
- Follow-up on clients who are unable to pay and take relevant action plus collection of outstanding dues.
- Communicating any clients’ complaints and instructions to the office.
- Follow-up on customers who have issued bouncing cheques.
- Ensure reduction in customer complain related receipt of invoice.
Key competencies / skills and requirements;-
- Bachelor’s degree in any business related course.
- Professional management qualification, in addition to finance qualification e.g. ACCA, CPA, Credit Management.
- At least (3) two years in a busy working in a finance or credit control.
- Focus upon the provision of quality services and products as a fundamental element of customer care and retention.
- Must be of a highly persuasive with a positive nature
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
- Excellent planning and organization skills to meet deadlines and pay attention to detail, with a consulting mindset
- Must be honest with a high level of integrity, vigilant and of sound judgment
- Conversant with computerized accounting software
If you are the match, kindly send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘Credit Officer Position’ on the subject line by 20th April, 2019.