Our client is a serviced office company and seeks to recruit a smart, outgoing and customer centric person for the role of Customer Relations Officer.
The purpose of this role is to provide and promote efficient and Professional Overall Operations and support services to the company.
Salary: Ksh 65,000 + Medical cover
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring that workspace is fully operational and processes are running smoothly
- Handling the Reception and welcoming walk in clients who have come in for a tour of the space.
- Open and maintain customer accounts by ensuring all relevant account information
- Resolve product or service problems and/or provide alternatives within set time frames
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting and analyzing customer needs
- Generate sales leads for our Marketing team to follow up.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication and working towards and maintaining 100% occupancy.
- Communicating to members and ensuring highest levels of members satisfaction.
- Implement and maintain periodic Customer Service Index
- Meet personal sales and churn targets
- Be the liaison of clients upgrading, cancelling contracts and coordinate invoice dispatch and payment are current and also deposit upgrades or refunds
- Liaise and negotiate with vendors and contractors including catering, cleaning, security, network, maintenance, and building ownership.
- Manage the coworking space including consumables supply, facility cleanliness, equipment maintenance etc
- Ensuring the space is kept neat and tidy and provides a welcoming and professional environment in which to meet and work.
- Office Space management, including responsibility for security, access (members, staff and guests) and health and safety.
- Management of external contracts with Service Providers, including telephone, printing/photocopying, utilities and building services e.g. air conditioning, Lift Management.
- Ensuring all the Monthly utility bills are forwarded on time and payments are done on time this Includes Electricity, Internet & Printing
- Ensuring all Mint Hub Licenses are renewed annually and on time.
- Organising repairs at the office space with the Contractor and informing the respective members if need be.
- Organising Parking Slots for new members with the management and resolving parking issue with the Members
- Supervising Office Assistants who are responsible for ensuring cleanliness of the space and making Office tea.
- Supervising the Security officer and ensuring all the Security standard operating procedures are followed
- Ensuring building and member safety as it relates to fire and emergency plans.
- Maintaining and Updating office Inventory, Furniture & equipment in liaison with the Accountant
- Receiving mail and packages on behalf of the Members and forward to the individual Members
- Coordinate and host external events to take place in the space (such as workshops, networking events, lunch and learns, etc)
- Business degree or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience in an administrative role in a busy customer oriented environment
- People management skills
- An eye for detail
- Strong customer service orientation
- Assertive and an execution superstar
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should send their applications to email@example.com so as to reach us on or before 30th April 2019 quoting “CUSTOMER RELATIONS & ADMIN OFFICER” on the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.