Job Vacancy: Software Marketer
Salary: 30K – 40K
Our client, a software development firm based in Nairobi is seeking a dynamic, result and target oriented individual to join its dedicated team immediately.
The Candidate will be responsible for generating leads and selling software applications of the company to existing and prospective clients.
- Developing and executing successful sales plans as well as monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products etc.
- Creating awareness
- Research and create target list of potential prospects
- Create, monitor and manage email campaigns for digital marketing
- Generate sales opportunities by cold calling pitches
- Arrange and conduct product demonstration
- Serve as internal sales support for lead generation
- Coordinate to ensure all presentations and follow up are accomplished as per timelines defined by the prospects/partners
- Build strong qualified opportunity pipeline for sales
- Business development
- Lead generation
- Software solution sales
- Desired candidate profile
- Must be a holder of diploma or undergraduate degree in Business Information Technology, Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline
- Over three (3) year experience in the sales and marketing of enterprise software
- Provable track record of excellence in software business development
- Ability to learn how business software fit into business workflow and processes
- Highly motivated and result oriented
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking, and time management skills Solid problem solving and consultative skills required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- High level computer literacy, ICT skills and experience with MS-Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge, skills and experience in digital marketing
- Must have a valid driving license with minimum of three (3) years driving experience
If qualified for this role, visit this LINK to apply online.