Lean Solutions Group is a consultancy firm dealing with energy management (Solar, Energy Audits, boiler conversion) and briquette manufacture.
It seeks to fill the positions of Business Development Officers – Solar (2).
This is a great opportunity that gives you the chance to hone a career in business development by joining an exciting, high-growth organization in the Energy Management space.
Personality and enthusiasm are the key qualities we’re looking for.
- Prospect, cultivate and engage residential and commercial customers in identifying viable cost-effective solar energy solutions.
- Follow up on newly assigned leads as soon as possible (ideally within 24 hours)
- Thoroughly complete site surveys.
- Work closely with customers throughout the sales/design/implementation/post-implementation cycle.
- Design systems with customer’s well-being in mind, appropriately sized and aesthetically pleasing coordinate concurrent construction teams, procurement, warehouse/supply, and other department activities to ensure smooth project implementation.
- Represent company’s well-earned professional reputation and exhibit professional and ethical behavior at all times.
- Provide presentations to potential clients; present information in a sincere, professional and respectful manner.
- You have a minimum of two years successfully closing solar project sales.
- You understand solar and how related equipment works..
- You use a consulting sales style.
- You have the breadth of knowledge to be a trusted advisor to potential and ongoing customers.
- You want to learn and grow with an ethical enterprise that cares about its customers and employees.
- knowledgeable about solar, with the ability to articulate the financial, technical and environmental merits of a solar system.
- Detail oriented and polite, with excellent verbal and written communication skills and a dedication to high levels of customer service.
- Ability to learn a technical product, work under pressure, meet deadlines, prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Bachelors in Business Administration/Management, Technology, renewable energy or related field from an accredited institution
Applicants to submit their applications which should include a 1 page cover letter and CV stating their qualifications and suitability.
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for receiving applications is 15/04/2019.
Lean Solutions Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.