Job Title: Solar Sales Executives
Industry: Solar Products
Location: Machakos / Matuu / Kitui / Wote
Salary: 20K + commissions
Our client is a provider of high-quality prepaid solar energy systems for the developing world.
Their Pay-as-you-go home solar systems allow low-income households and businesses to access solar energy through flexible mobile repayments.
Their business has grown and are seeking to hire sales executives urgently to join their dedicated team.
The client is highly interested in candidates already residing in and have local knowledge of the respective areas.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Advising, guiding and educating clients about the solar power products
- Sell and market the clients’ products in the assigned region
- Meet sales targets for the assigned region.
- Keep excellent customer relations and to implement the company’s sales policies
- Identify clients’ needs and advise them on the most suitable products
- Recommend product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and service changes.
- Constant follow up with clients and partners, keeping the relationship warm.
- Surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors. Must have a strong track record of success
- Preparation of daily and weekly reports
- Minimum a diploma in sales and marketing or business related course
- 1-2 years working experience preferably in Insurance, Bank, Micro Finance Institution, or a fast-growing start up
- A solid understanding of solar technology will be an advantage
- Ability to prospect, negotiate and convince a client to purchase
- Previous field-based experience is required, an energetic and dynamic persona.
- Good verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Demonstrated history of achieving sales targets
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Solar Sales Executive) and the desired region (Machakos/ Matuu/ Kitui/ Wote) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 4th May 2019
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.