Job Title: System Management Officer
Our client is one of the leading smartphones company.
They seek to hire a System Management Officer tasked with ensuring quality and operation of computer systems, software and telecommunications networks.
- Plan, organize, manage, monitor and evaluate the different activities related to computer systems and electronic processing of information.
- Managing of the Sales System – DMS ( from BBK)
- Analyzing the relevant data
- Writing and making reports
- Manage work teams responsible for ensuring the quality and operation of computer systems, software, telecommunications, networks and computer systems.
- Train team members.
- Establish rules and procedures to enable the proper implementation of IT systems.
- Diagnose and provide solutions to recurring problems that require special attention.
- Save and secure data and software.
- Develop strategies and feasibility studies for the development of computer systems’ design.
- Define and monitor quality standards and ensure compliance with them.
- Degree in Information Technology.
- Relevant working experience in OPPO for at least 3 years.
- Must be familiar with DSM System.
- Understand strategies for design and development of information technology and computing systems.
- Know how to perform feasibility studies.
- Know the characteristics of software development.
- Understand and are able to provide user support and resolve problems related to the different uses of computing systems.
- Know and apply the standards of network architecture.
- Knowledgeable about quality management, risk management, security and management of development and operations.
- Able to set standards, monitor and ensure compliance.
- Can work under pressure and manage stress.
- Skilled in interpersonal relations.
- Team player who communicates well with others and are good listeners.
- Are accountable and honest.
- Work well with little supervision.
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills.
- Can adapt to an industry that is constantly evolving.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
How to Apply
If this describes you and are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (System Management Officer) to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com before 18th April 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.