Vacant Position: Systems Support Intern
Our client is looking for brilliant individuals to work with them in an environment with enthusiasm and passion for providing technology solutions in networking, ICT security and Network Management.
The System support person(s) are mainly responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them.
What You Will Do:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults and keeping forensic audit;
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications;
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs;
- Working continuously on a task until completion;
- Swiftly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, e.g., software developers;
- Testing and evaluating new technology;
- Logging and keeping records of customer/employee queries
- Updating self-help documents so customers/employees can try to fix problems themselves
- Testing and fixing faulty equipment
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering.
2. You are a proactive self-starter who is comfortable with a rapidly changing environment, and you have a desire to learn.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the email being “SYSTEM SUPPORT INTERN”
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.