Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for a Talent Acquisition Assistant position for one of our clients
The job holder is a principal contact point for the business area for all Talent Acquisition related queries.
The jobholder is responsible to interpret local Talent Acquisition policies and maintain standards and best practice within business units through an efficient and timely Talent Acquisition process.
- Facilitate internal or external advertisement of vacancies within business unit through Barclays Kenya job portal and any other channels requires
- Manage and progress internal/external job applications
- Conduct and evaluate recruitment interviews and invigilate assessment with the respective business Head
- Assess candidates suitability for specific roles
- Explain/answer questions to potential recruits relating to benefits, bank policies, general conditions of employment
- Provide training when required on Taleo system
- Point of contact for Barclays Group, BAGL HR Project team
- Liaise with line managers in relation to Resourcing support needed to meet business objectives
- Deal and respond to queries on resourcing issues
- Interpreting and advising on Group Resourcing policy on employee related matters, referring complex issues to Resourcing Manager
- Acts as Resourcing quality controller and maintain Resourcing standards at best practice within business units
- Provide career advisory to employees when required
- Up skill and educate line management regarding the resourcing process, the appropriate implementation and usage of Competency-based Interviewing.
- Maintain Resourcing records throughout the year ensuring that fresh performance plans are signed off when employees are transferred or promoted
- Act as the Records Management Champion for Resourcing and maintain all records abiding to all policies and governance
- Responsible for efficiently updating Resourcing Trackers with resourcing data
- Managing and updating Resourcing templates and forms
- Ensure to adhere to the resourcing policy and Governance requirements throughout the recruitment process lifecycle.
- Ensure to meet all the governance requirements on Taleo.
Essential: University Degree
Preferred: Post graduate qualification in business management, HR , commerce or industrial psychology.
- Adapting and responding to change
- Adhering to principles and values
- Coping with pressure and setbacks
- Deciding and initiating action
- Persuading and influencing
- Leading and supervising
- Presenting and communicating information
- Working with people
Knowledge and skills:
- Broad understanding of Talent Acquisition
- Knowledge of / exposure to relevant employment legislation
- Workforce Planning
- Knowledge of recruitment system capabilities
- Report writing
- Capacity to think creatively and laterally
- Stakeholder Management
Expertise and Experience:
- A good understanding of the HR Policies, HR Services and procedures, and the HR governance framework
- Good knowledge of the bank’s service standards
- Good understanding of the bank’s structure
- A good understanding of the banks hiring, onboarding and exit processes
- Knowledge of HR Tools
- Proficiency in HR SAP (HR Officer) module
- Proficiency in Taleo onboarding process
- Understanding of the FADV online screening environment
How to Apply:
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 30th April 2019 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marking – “Talent Acquisition Assistant”.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer