Lean Solutions Group is a consultancy firm dealing with energy management (Solar, Energy Audits, boiler conversion) and briquette manufacture.
It seeks to fill the positions of Transport & Logistics Manager.
This is a great opportunity that gives you the chance to hone a career in transport & logistics management by joining an exciting, high-growth organization in the transport & logistics space.
Personality and enthusiasm are the key qualities we’re looking for.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods and plan routes.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Supervise, coach and train drivers and warehouse workforce.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and improvements.
- Comply with laws, regulations and legal requirements.
- Ensure that the vehicles are in good condition.
- In charge of the drivers and ensure the work arrangement of the drivers is well done.
- Proven working experience as Transport and logistics manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Bachelors degree in business related course, Logistics or Supply Chain
Applicants to submit their applications which should include a 1 page cover letter and CV stating their qualifications and suitability. Applications to be sent to email@example.com
Deadline for receiving applications is 15/04/2019.
Lean Solutions Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.