Job Title: Advertising Sales Executive
Salary Scale: 50K-60K – Starting
Our client leading in the Digital TV industry seeks to recruit a highly motivated and skilled professional who is suitably qualified to fill in the position of an Advertising Sales Executives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and advertising agencies. Having rich clients resources would be preferred.
- Cultivate relationships with clients, gain deep insight into their business and ultimately provide solutions to their marketing and advertising.
- Analyze and integrate our resources, creating new ideas on how to expand advertising and sponsorship revenue and achieve the sales target.
- Collect the information and analyze Kenya market and our competitors, develop the sales strategies and plans.
- Selling advertising airtime, commercial productions.
- Providing a holistic client service relations plan in order to optimize advertising budgets and achieve set revenue targets to clients so as to maximize broadcasting sales volumes and revenue targets.
- Any other tasks assigned by management.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures:
- Achieves assigned sales quota in the designated partner accounts.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Completes partner account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area from an accredited institution.
- More than 3 years’ experience in TV advertising sales.
- Should have a core understanding of media industry and marketing management, especially the media environment/ facts in Kenya.
- Having the working experience in advertising agencies would be preferred, which should include an in-depth familiarity with the Kenya agencies.
- Should have strong and comprehensive analytical and effective execution abilities.
- Should be good at strategic thinking – to develop the business strategies that focus on short, medium and long term.
- Should possess the ability and skills to write proposals that meet clients’ needs.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Packages and other relevant marketing software.
How to Apply
Send CV indicating your qualifications, experience and skills to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.