The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an institution of Aga Khan Health Services, Kenya which is an Agency of Aga Khan Development Network. The Hospital is part of an integrated health system that includes Hospitals and outreach health centers across East Africa.
AKHS is one of the most comprehensive private not-for-profit health care systems in the developing world. Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa has been providing high quality care services in the Coast Region of Kenya for over 70 years.
The Hospital wishes to recruit an ideal candidate for the following position:
- Reporting to the Pharmacy Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for;
- Processing prescription correctly and accurately for both in/outpatients
- Giving accurate drug information to patients, wards and other user departments
Required qualifications, attributes and experience
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology
- Two years working experience in similar position preferably in a hospital set up
- Registered and licensed by Pharmacy and Poisons Board
- Exposure to hospital management systems will be an added advantage
Candidates are invited to upload their Resume and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position you are interested in on the subject line
Deadline of submitting applications is on 18th May, 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an equal opportunity Employer”