Azicon Kenya Limited was incorporated in 1988 and it provides services in design, sourcing and installation of Airfield, Air Navigation, ICT systems, Power Distribution, Instrumentation and Non Destructive Testing.
We are looking for as sales executive to join our team.
Duties and responsibilities
- Promotes and sells the company’s products and services through cultivating and maintaining good relations with customers and suppliers.
- Identifies customers’ current/future requirements and propose suitable solutions.
- Prepare and deliver presentations on the company’s products and services to existing customers and prospective customers.
- Organizing and conducting sales events i.e. customer visits, trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Organizing regular publishing of professional articles in technical journals on the company’s products and services.
- Identifying and establishing new business opportunities
- Liaison with existing clients for portfolio upselling.
- Provides up to date information on market product price and commercial conditions with suppliers, competition, and client expectation.
- Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations including cost estimation.
- Providing pre-sales and post-sales support
- Participate in reviewing of the technical, commercial and legal tender risks.
- Performing feasibility studies for prospective opportunities.
- Prepares, analyzes and summarizes sales reports.
- Proactively participate in the continuous updating of marketing strategies.
Qualification and experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Engineering or its equivalent.
- At least 3 year sales experience.
Skills and attributes
- Sound judgement and good business sense
- Team working ability
- The ability to build relationships with clients quickly
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Resilience and tenacity
- Sales skills
- communication skills
- organizational skills
- A solid technical background is an added advantage
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org