Job Vacancy: Bank IT Manager – Somalia
We are looking forward to hire 2 Bank IT Manager to work in Somalia who will be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of the bank’s computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
- Lead, guide and direct banking operations through bank managerial duties.
- Work with the Channel Operations and Distribution Support Teams to deliver the consistent execution of channel sales and service effectiveness and operations across Distribution.
- Accountable for maintaining high data quality standards by ensuring information captured in the bank’s systems and documentation by my team and myself are correct and maintained in a timely manner.
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Ensuring all employees handle their clients’ activities in an accurate, unbiased, and profitable way, following high ethical standards when performing financial transactions
- Keeping detailed computerized records and reporting all of the branch office operations and activities, including employee performance.
- Ensure the highest degree of banking services to customers
- Create and develop various databases relating to banking operations.
- Identify problematic areas in the bank and implement strategic solutions in time
- Proven working experience as an IT manager in a bank or any financial institution.
- Must have CPA certification or any other financial professionalism.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in IT or Computer Science or any other related field.
- Must have high regard for confidentiality.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Excellent knowledge in financial systems.
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
Interested candidates are to apply by sending their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org before 14th June 2019.