Job Title: Business Development Manager – Manufacturing
Our client is a leading manufacturer of high quality furniture, mattresses and linen in Kenya.
They have been offering Mattresses, Beds and Accessories to the East African Market for over 40 years.
They seek to hire a sales manager to increase the market share & sales of the company products.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Come up with effective marketing strategies and execute them to completion
- Research and identify the needs of corporates and customize packages best suited for them.
- Identify and grow opportunities through achieving set sales targets
- Market intelligence in the manufacturing industry mostly close competitors.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best
- Suggest sales training programs and techniques
- Regularly communicate with customers and evaluate their needs and handle complaints from customers.
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
- Degree in Sales and Marketing or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the same position preferably in manufacturing industry.
- Must have ability to lead and manage a team.
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent prospecting skills.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Development Manager – Manufacturing) to email@example.com before 14th May 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.