Butali Sugar Mills limited is an ultra-modern sugar factory within the heart of Kakamega County in the Western part of Kenya.
BSML seeks to recruit suitable a professional for the following open position:
Reporting to Transport Manager
- Overall in charge of Transport Operation and Fleet Management
- Oversee the entire transport staff
- Responsible for Performance monitoring for operations and administrative adherence of ensuring that the transport staff complies with traffic regulations and safety protocol.
- Conducting safety inspections and promoting the importance of quality control and safety compliance among individual staff members.
- Prepares reports for evaluation of fleet maintenance effectiveness and efficiency
- Organize effective transportation of cane from fields to the Weighbridge
- Report on all defects of the fleet to both Management and workshop incharge
- Control effective fuel management consumption mileage wise
- Report all transport trends
- Coordinate and Monitor sugarcane Field Haulage Tractors operations
- A Diploma in Logistics / Agricultural Engineering or transport management or equivalent
- Valid Motor Bicycle riding license
- At least three (3) years experience in running transport fleet
- Ability to organize, dispatch and identify tractor fleet issues .
- Experience in a sugar industry will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and suitable candidates should forward their applications with copies of academic qualifications,testimonials and professional certificates along with a detailed curriculum vitae to reach the undersigned not later than 15th June 2019 to:
Human Resources Manager
Butali Sugar Mills Limited
P.O Box 1400-50205