Job Title: Data Analyst
Expected Start Date: June 2019
CAP Youth Empowerment Institute Kenya was established to provide Basic Employability Skills Training (BEST) for disadvantaged youth in the society with particular focus on women to get equitable, qualitative learning and access to promising labour market oriented opportunities, savings and credit that support their pathways to safe and positive futures.
The key purpose of this project is to assist disadvantaged youth to make informed choices, develop labour-market oriented employability skills and access job placements, savings and enterprise development support.
- Formatting and Uploading Assessments prepared by the Quality Assurance Officer into a platform that can easily be accessed by the participants
- Supporting the participants undertaking the assessments in case of technical challenges
- Cleans, filter and analyze data
- Timely compilation of reports
- Prepare presentations on the findings of the survey.
Academic and professional qualifications
- Degree in IT or Applied Statistics or related
- Technical knowledge, skills and competencies
- Skills in advanced excel and PowerPoint a must
- Knowledge on data collection tools and analysis such as survey monkeys, G-suite, ODK, SPSS is required
- Knowledge in report writing and presentation a must
- Must be attentive to Details Ability to meet deadlines and handle diverse tasks simultaneously using prioritization.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Leadership skills a must.
- Background in Research an added advantage
- Minimum two (2) years working experience as a data analyst.
- Must have passion working with young people.
- Integrity and professionalism
- Time management skills
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
- Decision making and leadership skills
How to Apply
To express interest in this opportunity, send your CV by applying by 24th May 2019, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisting will be on a rolling basis and only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note: CAPYEI does not charge any fee at any stage of recruitment.