Lecturer – Clinical Medicine
WE is a movement that believes when we come together we can create an even better world. WE makes it easy for you to get involved – whether at home, school or work – by offering resources to help you create positive social change in your community and around the world.
Through WE Charity initiatives, WE empowers communities to lift themselves out of poverty through our holistic, sustainable international development model, WE Villages.
In Canada, the US, and the UK, WE Day and WE Schools are initiatives of WE Charity that educate and empower young people. WE Schools is a year long educational program that nurtures compassion in students and gives them the tools to create transformative social change. WE Day is a series of stadium-sized events that celebrate youth making a difference in their local and global communities.
ME to WE is an innovative social enterprise that provides people with better choices for a better world. We offer socially conscious and environmentally friendly products as well as lifechanging experiences. ME to WE measures the bottom line not by dollars earned, but by the number of lives changed and the positive social and environmental impact made. Half of ME to WE’s net profit is donated to WE Charity. The other half is reinvested to grow the enterprise and its social mission.
WE College wishes to introduce Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery.
We are looking for Lecturers in Clinical Medicine (2 posts).
The positions will be based in Narok County, Kenya
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Lecture planning, preparation and research
- Teaching and evaluating relevant subjects in the students’ discipline areas
- Consistently checking and assessing students’ work
- Proactively organizing extra-curricular activities in the college
- Assessing students in clinical areas
- Setting, moderating and invigilating examinations
- Supervising students in clinical areas
- Assessing students on industrial attachment/teaching practice
Minimum Skills and Qualifications Required
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Medicine or a Higher Diploma in Medical Education
- Over three years teaching experience as a Lecturer or five years research/industry experience
- Experience supervising undergraduate/certificate students to completion at least thrice
- Ability to show merit and skill as reflected in previous work performance and results
- Registered with the relevant professional body (where applicable)
WE are delighted to have you join our journey to bring about change in the world.
WE are proud and excited to have you as part of our team!
WE sincerely thank all those who will apply, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send your cover letter and resume (indicating your current salary) to email@example.com on or before 14th June 2019.
For more details on the organization visit: www.we.org