Our client is a market leader in steel manufacturing.
Due to unprecedented growth, they seek to hire a CNC Technician.
Reporting to the Factory Manager they will be responsible for operating CNC machines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Read and interpret technical drawings;
- Run the CNC program and carry out minor alterations/changes;
- Carry out CNC branding and knurling process;
- Conduct hot rolling process and its requirements on rolls;
- Identify tooling requirement for the CNC and notify supervisor on advance procurement;
- Maintain inventory of tooling and rolls and log of history of knurling and branding
- Ensure highest standard of quality parameters are met and as desired by process team
Qualifications and Experience
- Holder of Technical Diploma / vocational training on operation of CNC machines
- Mature and self driven professional;
- 5 – 10 years experience operating CNC branding & Knurling machines
- Ability to read technical drawings
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in making a meaningful career move, please forward your updated CV in confidence via email@example.com.
Kindly indicate your current and expected salary in your application or CV.
Kindly DO NOT ATTACH CERTIFICATES AND TESTIMONIALS.
Closing date for applications is Friday 7th June 2019.
Due to tight timelines and expected large applications volumes, only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.