Job Title: Credit Officer
Our client is a top security firm in the country.
They are seeking to hire a highly motivated individual to the position of a Credit Officer.
- Visits/calls and/or correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented collections department.
- High volume visits to assigned delinquent customers
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
- Delivering invoices to clients
- Enlist the efforts of senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Following up effectively customer accounts on a timely basis.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with clients and staff members.
- Weekly and monthly reporting to immediate seniors on debt collection and customer service issues
- Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
- Provide excellent & considerate customer service to clients
- Acting as internal and external customer interface
- Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
- Liaising with immediate seniors regarding customer service queries relating to payment of outstanding debt
- Performing other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
- Diploma in Business related course (BA,BM,CPA,CCM,CMP & CCP are an added advantage)
- 3 years’ experience as a credit officer
- High Volume corporate Collections experience.
- Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures
- Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience a plus Strong attention to detail,
- Goal oriented
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Must be computer literate
- Must be 30 years and above
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV and copies of your certificate quoting the job title on the email subject (Credit Officer) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 17th May 2019.
Kindly indicate your current and expected salary.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.