Our client, an interior fit outs construction company based in Nairobi with projects country wide seeking to recruit the following positions;
Construction / Project Site Supervision Intern
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supervise work progress at client’s sites.
- Order for materials and account for the same in a timely manner
- Prepare work progress reports.
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects, and constructors.
- Research and follow industry changes and trends.
- Diploma in construction and building or a related field
- No previous experience required, though those with previous internship experience will have an added advantage.
How to apply:
Qualified candidates should send their CVs and Cover letter to email@example.com clearly indicating the position they are applying for on the email subject not later than 12th May, 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Career Management is a proud equal opportunity and does not discriminate the applicants on any basis.