Are you the perfect fit?
Consumer Insight Ltd; a leading market research company in Africa, is currently seeking for suitable candidates to fill in for the following position;
Job Title: Data Collection Coordinator
Report to: Research Manager
- Recruitment, training and briefing of data collection assistants
- Supervision of data collection assistants
- Implementing data collection quality measures as per company policy, including but not limited to accompaniments, spot checks and back checks
- Creation, updating and maintenance of data collection assistants data base
- Drawing, executing and monitoring data collection project schedules
- Writing and submitting various data collection reports as per company policy
- Budgeting, controlling and reconciling data collection expenses
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Field (2nd Class upper Division)
- Excellent in excel and other Ms office tools
- At least one year’s experience in field work in a reputable market research agency
- People management skills and ability to work under tight deadlines.
Interested candidates should forward their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14 June 2019