Job Vacancy: Content Manager
Key purpose of the role:
- Lead the development and execution of the organization’s content delivery strategy.
- Create quick win digital solutions.
- The role includes responsibility for maintaining and developing the range of systems and tools required to deliver the organization’s content services and products, ensuring that they are robust, reliable, effective and efficient, and continue to meet the changing needs of the organisation.
- Keep the organisation abreast of new technological and user experience market developments
- Delivering strategy formulation, content products development and content acquisition
- Product development – Managing the products lifecycle for all the new products from ideation to launch
- Go-To Market (ATL & BTL) executions for all content products, including liaising directly with Media houses and Advertising agency to deliver and review the products briefs.
- Acquisition and negotiations with the Content Providers
- Business case development for the VAS products
- Establish digital delivery evaluation strategies, frameworks and methodologies, leveraging analytics and customer insights to improve the digital experience and maximize business growth.
- Provide on-going review and improvement of content development methods.
- Identify digital opportunities and produce compelling and comprehensive business cases.
- Work across the organisation to devise, plan and launch new products that fully exploit market opportunities.
- Create learning opportunities within the development team through training, hands-on training and mentorship in projects.
- Create opportunities that bring out creativity and passion in work.
- Provide Thought Leadership in digital/ content platform development and market trends.
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) and /or Computer Science
- Diploma Marketing and /or Computer Science
- 5 Years’ experience in Business Support & Content Management
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org before end of day 11th June 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.