Our Client, Business Partners International is a leading risk financier of small and medium enterprises, has a unique approach to financing and providing technical assistance to SMEs in Kenya.
They are seeking to recruit a motivated and self-driven professional to fill in the following position in their office:
Content Marketing Officer
The position will take full responsibility of the inbound marketing strategies including but not limited to social media, website, lead generation and public relations.
The job holder should be a creative marketing professional who is up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends and is able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers.
- Designing content marketing strategies and setting short-term goals
- Managing and executing PR plans and projects with ease and success
- Undertaking content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Optimizing press releases
- Collaborating with design, Marketing and operations teams to produce high quality content
- Monitoring content strategy
- Developing editorial calendar and ensuring deadlines are met
- Delivering engaging content on a regular basis and inspiring team members
- Editing, proofreading and improving content
- Optimizing content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Sharing content through various channels and ensuring strong web presence
- Receiving customer feedback and generating ideas to increase customer engagement
- Coordinating events and preparing ad-hoc requirements
Key Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of tertiary qualification in the fields of English, Journalism, Public Relations or related Social Media or Digital communications fields
- Proven work experience as a Content Marketing Officer
- Proficiency in MS Office and Word Press or other Content Management Software.
- Strong written and verbal communication in English
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Have an active list of media relationships
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Project management skills and attention to detail
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading “CONTENT MARKETING OFFICER” by Friday 24th May 2019 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.