Job title: Rider – Courier
Our client is a start up and a rapidly growing courier service company.
They seek to hire highly motivated, efficient and competent riders who will consistently deliver food and other high level goods and services to their esteemed clients in Nairobi.
- Ride and deliver/collect assignments as directed.
- Maintain high level of professionalism with clients
- Maintain the motorbike in a presentable clean state.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality
- Ensure compliance to proper traffic rules governing road usage in towns.
- Ensure paramount safety of motorbike and company property at all times.
- Perform pre-start checks before commencement of any journey
- Advise supervisor when the motorbike is due for service
- Valid Driving license class BCE & FG.
- KCSE Certificate
- Must have experience delivering food from various eateries in Nairobi
- Must have good customer service skills
- Minimum of 2-3years’ experience riding with good geographical knowledge of Nairobi and its environs.
- Must be a quick learner to understand the nature of the business.
- Able to handle challenges and be proactive.
- Be honest, respectful and trustworthy.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics and must have good communication skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Rider – Courier Services) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 14th May 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.