To support our growth strategy, we are looking for dynamic, results-oriented professional with strong credentials and relevant work experience to fill the following positions:
IT Security Officer
Reporting to the Head of ICT, the incumbent will be responsible for providing a supportive role in the implementation and monitoring of IT Security controls in order to safeguard the bank against cyber-attacks.
- Implementation of technical controls as advised by audit and risk functions
- Daily Monitoring and reporting on status of security tools i.e. Anti-Virus, Firewall etc. and responding to security alerts generated by those tools or noted within the security logs.
- Liaise with vendors in the implementation of technical security controls during the entire ICT project life cycles
- Provide support for internal and external audits and penetration tests by being the liaison between ICT and External Auditors
- Provide first line support of IT Security related incidents detected.
- Ensure that the ICT asset inventory is kept up to date in order ensure technical controls are implemented on all ICT assets
- Ensure systems are configured according to the established minimum security baselines
- Manage use of software within the bank by monitoring installation and ensuring that all software used are genuine and licensed
Minimum qualification and experience required:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or a related field.
- Must possess at least one of the following certifications – MCSE, CCNA, Linux, MSSQL
- Working knowledge in MS Windows, UNIX, and Linux Operating Systems, Databases and Virtualization technologies.
- Strong understanding of IP, TCP/IP, and other network administration protocols including firewall protocols
- Working knowledge of encryption protocols and technologies
- 5 years of related work experience, with 3 or more in an information security management position, is also required.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with people at every level and in every department are essential.
- Experience of working in the IT function within a banking environment will be an advantage
- Must be a team player and willing to work long and odd hours when called upon
- Must be self-driven to craft ICT security solutions
- Strong work ethic
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the required qualifications and experience to fill in the above positions, kindly send your detailed resume together with a cover letter clearly indicating demonstrated experience in current role and current remuneration to reach the undersigned by June 03, 2019:
Head of Human Resources
Credit Bank Limited,
P.O. Box 61064-00200,
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.